I4CE joined the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, the Chalmers University and Climate KIC within the project Energy Efficiency and Building Technology Accelerator.
I4CE will work on the Building Market Briefs (BMB) which aims at collecting and generating insights on the building and real estate sector to foster low-carbon investments and scaling. BMB contains:
- Summary of key national framing conditions and major trends – carbon targets, legal frameworks, financial support instruments, investment rates, etc.
- Market size and building stock morphology – building typology characterization and building sector stakeholders breakdown
- Potential market size generated through by transformation of the building sector according to national carbon targets to 2050
- Insight into key market stakeholder groups’ perceived barriers towards action, decision criteria and needs, based on survey results
- Local market experts’ comments on the content, targeted recommendations, and identified business opportunities
- A quantitative Indicator Factsheet and a qualitative Executive Market Summary is also provided, offering a synthesis of indicators, key findings and targeted recommendation extracted from the brief