Renewing the Chair members
I4CE’s Chair members is currently going through a renewal. Nathalie Tubiana, Director of Finance and Sustainable Policy for the Caisse des Dépôts group, is replacing Virginie Chapron-du Jeu. Jean Boissinot, Deputy Director of Financial Stability at the Banque de France and head of the NGFS (Network for Greening the Financial System) secretariat, is succeeding Nathalie Aufauvre. Mohammed Hafnaoui, from the Caisse de Dépôt et de Gestion du Maroc, is also among the directors who have left I4CE, and we would like to thank them all. Their advice and criticism, always constructive, have enabled I4CE to grow into a think tank recognised for its expertise and its contribution to the public policy debate.
I4CE has also begun to bring qualified individuals onto its Chair members . Stephane Hallegatte, Senior Advisor on Climate Change at the World Bank, and Morgan Després, Executive Director in charge of International Climate Finance and Economics at the European Climate Foundation, have joined our board. Their experience will enable the Institute to pursue its development abroad and continue to push the boundaries of economic expertise on the environmental transition.
1. Jean Pisani-Ferry – Chair of the board members – Qualified person –Economist, Professor in Sciences Po, Paris / EUI, Florence / Bruegel, Brussels / PIIE, Washington DC.
2. Nathalie Tubiana – Secretary – Director of finance and sustainable policy at the Caisse des Dépôts Group.
4. Jean Boissinot – Chair member – Deputy director financial stability, Head of network of Central Banks and Supervisors for Greening the Financial System (NGFS’) Secretariat, Banque de France.
5. Mathilde Bord-Laurans – Chair member – Head of Climate Division at the Agence française de développement (AFD).
6. Patrick Jolivet – Chair member – Director of Socio-Economic Studies, ADEME.
7. Joel Prohin – Chair member – Head of Fixed Income Asset Management – Caisse des Dépôts Group.
8. Morgan Després – Qualified person – Executive Director International Finance, Economy & Nature Programmes, European Climate Foundation (ECF).
9. Stéphane Hallegatte – Qualified person – Senior Climate change Advisor, World bank.